Your privacy is very important to us. As you use our products and services, we want you to be clear how we’re using the personal information you provide to Pamela Dale and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- The choices we offer, including how to limit the information we share with others; and
- The security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data.
Information We Collect
We collect information in order to provide our visitors with the best products and training. We collect only information that our visitors voluntarily give to Pamela Dale. When you chose to attend one of our events, you may fill out forms. When you do this, you provide Pamela Dale personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card, checking account, personal financial information, business partner information, and other information.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information voluntarily given to Pamela Dale to provide, maintain, protect and improve our products and training services, and to develop new materials. We also use this information to offer our visitors specifically tailored products and services.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Company unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- For Everyday Business Purposes – This information will be used by Pamela Dale to process our students’ transactions, maintain their accounts, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations (as required by law).
- For Legal Reasons – We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Pamela Dale if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Pamela Dale, our students or the public as required or permitted by law.
- For Marketing from Other Companies – We will share personal information with our partners, affiliates or other trusted businesses to market relevant products and services – including telephone solicitations. The trusted partners are bound by confidentiality agreements, and don’t have any independent right to share your personal information. Visitors have the express right to limit (or eliminate) the sharing of information using the opt-out procedure described below. Also, please write to us to obtain a list of our trusted partners.
Limit the Information We Share – Opt Out
You can opt out of the use of your information for marketing by other companies by writing a letter to Pamela Dale requesting to opt out and sending it to Pamela Dale. Please feel free to contact through our website, by phone at 1-604-767-5342, or write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o 3408 1788 Gilmore Avenue Burnaby, BC V5C 0G8
We work hard to protect our students and Pamela Dale from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Specifically:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems, and to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the data collected;
- We restrict access to personal information to Pamela Dale employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for Pamela Dale, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Application and Enforcement